How To Play:
There are LOTS of ways to play, whether by yourself or with friends. Here are a few fun ideas to try:
– How many tricks can you get through in 5 minutes, etc.
– How many tricks can you get through without missing?
– Freestyle it! Try new or different versions of each trick
– Go head to head: who can lace each trick first?
– Work together: how many tricks can you lace together in 5 minutes, etc.
– Keep track of your attempts: who can make it through 20 tricks with the least tries?
Use the note section below to record your progress or keep score (you can email it to yourself). HAVE FUN!
Find trick tutorials/demos at:
Choose A Level:
Examples: Swing Spike, Flying Top, Candlestick
Examples: Jumping Stick, Bird, Lunar
Examples: Typhoon, 2 x Whirlwind, Stunt Plane Flip
Examples: Lunar 360 Rover, Around Bird, Stilt Flip