Kendama USA | Dylan Westmoreland | Pro Model
"Dwesty's Pro Model is made from maple wood and features the Shift kendama shape. The inspiration behind Dylan's tama design comes...
“Dwesty’s Pro Model is made from maple wood and features the Shift kendama shape. The inspiration behind Dylan’s tama design comes from his love of baseball. The super stick painted white tama is stitched with thin red tracking lines around the 70/30 mark and features a red spot at its apex to hone your tracking.”
This Pro mod has custom artwork on the small and big cup, comes with a longer string, and a KUSA tangle-free bearing.
- Maple wood Ken, Beech wood Tama
- Shift Ken Shape
- KUSA Bearing to Keep Your String Tangle-Free
- Large Cups for Insane Playability
- White & Red Striped Tama Coated with Super Stick Paint
- Extra Long String
- Custom Art in the Small and Big Cup
Out of stock
|Dimensions||9.5 × 3 × 2.75 in|
- Store Name: Kendama House
- Vendor: Kendama House
- Address: Fort Collins, CO
- No ratings found yet!